The 6 Petals Diet was introduced to the world by Swedish nutritionist Anna Johansson, who spent years developing an effective weight loss program in no time. Following the proposed rules, they lose up to 2-5 kg in a 6-day cycle. It is worth noting that the diet is approved by the Association of Nutritionists as a nutritional program that has a beneficial effect not only on the metabolic rate, but also on the general condition of a person.
What is the diet based on
The system itself is a combination of 6 mono-diets. Duration of every 24 hours. It is necessary to adhere to the specified order, as otherwise even strict adherence to the diet will not bring any benefit.
Not to be confused, Anna Johansson advises to use the visual method - cut a daisy from cardboard with 6 petals painted in different colors. The name of each day is written in petals and the pattern is attached to a prominent place, for example, on the refrigerator door.
At the end of the daily mono-diet, the corresponding petal is torn. Thus, order cannot be confused. In addition, weight loss sees how much effort has already been made to lose weight, and this boosts mood.
How the 6 petal diet works
The effectiveness of 6-Petals Mono-Diet is based on digestion characteristics.
There are some principles that allow you to share the hated pounds:
- First of all, the effect is provided by the use of fasting days. This avoids mixing poorly matched foods and reduces the risk of fat accumulation. If you neglect this rule, the nutrients that enter the body will not have time to be digested, the metabolic rate will slow down and fat deposits will become inevitable.
- The body creates a kind of nutrient reserve. Inventories are consumed as needed. If in the morning the body receives only fish, then it lacks some chemical elements spent on replenishing the energy balance. The fish is very boiled, but getting the necessary substances does not happen. As a result, you need to look for other energy sources, which become fat reserves. Typically, fat breakdown begins in the middle of the day.
- Another principle of the diet is based on alternating intake of protein and carbohydrates. It is believed that this approach ensures 50% of the success of the diet, as it allows you to deceive the body, force it to break down fat, without feeling energy hunger. Of course, some of the fat comes with the diet, but the same fish contains polyunsaturated mono- and unsaturated compounds that are digested by the body and not stored in "depots".
Thus, six days on a mono diet allows you to lose weight by breaking down excess fat without causing any discomfort to the body.
Sequence of "petals"
It is very important that you stick to your diet plan. The first day of the petal diet is protein, followed by carbohydrates, followed by protein, and so on.
Ranking of mono-diets recommended by the author:
- 1 - fish;
- 2 - vegetables;
- 3 - chicken;
- 4 - cereals;
- 5 - cottage cheese;
- 6 - fruit.
This selection is based on the performance of each individual product.
|Fish||Prepares the body, saturates it with omega-3 fatty acids and easily soluble proteins. The caloric content of the products is low, but there is no energy hunger|
|Perime||Reduces the calorie content of the daily diet, while enriching the body with plant-based carbohydrates. As a result, the energy expenditure for digestion exceeds the amount of calories received. Therefore, the body is forced to replenish energy by depleting its fat reserves|
|Pule||Since the body did not receive animal protein the day before, dietary meat eaten throughout the day is consumed to strengthen muscle tissue - no fat is deposited|
|Cereals||Hard to digest as the crop has a dense crust. Therefore, the body is forced to expend a lot of energy on digestion. And for that, inevitably, you have to turn to fat reserves, because the carbohydrates contained in cereals go to cover the lack of glycogen needed for proper functioning|
|Cottage cheese||Minerals are lost during diet. Cottage cheese contains a complex of elements that can fill the gap. In addition, the product protein is low in calories and is fully converted to amino acids during processing. In the absence of glucose for energy production, the body returns to fat reserves|
|Fruit||The last day is characterized by taking polysaccharides, which are difficult to digest, which requires a considerable amount of energy. To cope with soluble components, the body draws extra energy by destroying adipose tissue|
An interesting detail: the author does not limit the amount of food consumed during the day. But usually nutritionists recommend eating no more than 500 g of fish, chicken and cottage cheese, 1500 g of vegetables and fruits and 200-300 g of dry cereals.
Basic Diet Rules
important it is important not only to adhere to the proper fasting agenda, but also to cook and consume food correctly:
- It is allowed to cook fish and meat, to cook in a steam bath, to cook.
- Vegetables are eaten raw, boiled and roasted.
- During the "curd petal" you can drink milk with a medium fat content.
- Every day of the green tea diet without sweetening, herbal infusions are drunk. On the last day, fresh juices are also consumed along with the fruits.
- Dishes are prepared without animal and vegetable oils. Give up sugar.
- They feed in portions, in small portions, completely chewing each bite.
- You do not drink juicy food! Drinking is only allowed between meals.
With substantial layers of fat, you can not be limited to 1 course. It is allowed to use this method of weight loss 4 times at short intervals, for example, 1 week. When you want to lose weight as quickly as possible, take a break for 1 day, during which you can return to your usual food, excluding sweets and flour products from the diet.
If you need to get rid of good body fat, the 4-course complex can be repeated a month after its completion.
Rough menu and recipes for the 6-petal diet for a week
Diet may seem limited to some. But in fact, you can significantly diversify the menu by using different recipes for cooking products.
- Fish diet with a fat content of 0. 2-4% - point perch, tuna, pollock, idea, hake, trout.
- With an average fat and protein content of 4-8% - carp, pink salmon, sea bass, horse mackerel.
- With a fat content of 8% - salmon, halibut, eel, herring, mackerel, lime.
You can combine diet fish with high-fat fish all day long. The menu will be diversified with seafood - squid, mussels, shrimp.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||Boiled fish, lightly salted with a little spice|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.||Roasted with herbs and slightly salty|
|Lunch 14. 00||Fish soup and strong soup|
|Snack 17. 00||Steam and spices to taste|
|Darka 20. 00||Lightly salted, boiled|
- In steam. The fillet is slightly salted, placed in a double boiler, covered with parsley or dill.
- In the oven. Coat the fish with a mixture of crushed garlic, herbs and salt. It is wrapped in foil and sent to the oven.
- Soup. Boil fillets, grind with a blender, pour the broth to the desired consistency. Season with herbs.
Fish soup and unsweetened green tea are allowed between meals.
2. P VRBURIMI
Use a minimum of salt and spices for cooking. It is forbidden to fry the ingredients.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||Chop 2 carrots on a medium grater|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.|
|Lunch 14. 00||Make your favorite vegetables|
|Snack 17. 00||Bring to readiness in the steam bath|
|Darka 20. 00||Consumed raw|
- In a deep frying pan, add chopped onion and grated carrot without adding oil. Tomatoes, eggplants and bell peppers are cut into cubes. Add vegetables to bowl, add a little water and salt. Cook until ingredients are soft.
- Cook 500 g of chopped tomatoes. Add to the dish a little clean garlic and salt. After 10 minutes, add water - its volume depends on the desired consistency. Season with basil, cut with a blender.
- Broccoli is boiled in salted water together with herbs. Cabbage heads are seasoned with lemon juice. Sprinkle with herbs.
Fresh vegetable juices and unsweetened green tea are used as beverages.
Pay attention to the fillet - this is the most dietary part of the chicken carcass. Before cooking, remove the skin from the meat, which contains a good amount of fat. If this rule is neglected, there will be no benefit.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||Boiled Chest|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.||Fillet wrapped in foil, flavored with spices, baked in the oven|
|Lunch 14. 00||Soup with a considerable amount of meat and herbs. Flavored with spices|
|Snack 17. 00||Grilled|
|Darka 20. 00||Boil fillets flatulence|
- Grind the chicken breast, add an egg, salt. Mix the minced meat with the chopped herbs. Small cutlets are formed, which are then steamed.
- Coat the fillets with a little salt, sprinkle generously with herbs. Wrapped in foil, baked in the oven.
- Cut the meat into cubes or strips, lightly add a little salt. Transfer to a pan, sprinkle with herbs. Cook for a few minutes, adding a little water.
A glass of low-fat chicken broth is allowed to complement the menu. It is recommended to drink green tea between meals.
Cereal Day with 6 petals includes a diet full of whole grains, whole grain breads, whole grains and bran.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||Boil the germinated wheat|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.||Cook buckwheat in spicy water and a little salt|
|Lunch 14. 00||Rice and zier. It is better to get non-steamed cereals, as they contain more useful trace elements|
|Snack 17. 00||Oatmeal cooked in water. It is allowed to add 50 g of seeds or nuts|
|Darka 20. 00||Herb-flavored buckwheat porridge|
- Sorted and well-washed buckwheat is boiled in salted water. Grind with a blender, adding the herb. Cutlets are formed from the masses, which are brought to readiness in the oven.
- Oatmeal is steamed in boiling water, insist for a quarter of an hour. Nuts or prunes are added to the porridge to taste.
- For 150 g of oatmeal, take 1 tbsp. low-fat milk. Vanilla and baking soda are added to the composition on the tip of a knife. Cookies are formed from puffed mixture, which are baked in the oven.
The menu will be diversified with herbal teas and homemade kvass.
If pure cottage cheese is not interesting, flavor the low-fat sour cream ingredient, cinnamon. You can not sweeten the product.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||Cottage cheese with fat content up to 5%. You can flavor with natural yogurt that does not contain sweeteners, colors, preservatives|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.||Soften the "density" of the product with a small amount of low-fat milk|
|Lunch 14. 00||Simply cottage cheese|
|Snack 17. 00||Repeat Lunch Dish|
|Darka 20. 00||Naked cottage cheese|
- 1 egg and 1 tbsp are mixed with a pack of low-fat cottage cheese. lbollgur. Cook the mass well, form small cakes. Each of them is dipped in a mixture of cinnamon and oatmeal. They are baked in the oven.
- Cook 1 packet of cottage cheese, 1 egg, 1 tbsp. lbollgur, 5 tbsp. lkos. Add raisins, cinnamon or vanilla to taste. The dough is divided into pieces, cooked in a double boiler.
- Grind cottage cheese and half a cup of ready-made coffee with a blender. Beat until a delicious foam is obtained.
During the holidays they drink green tea, 1 glass of milk is allowed.
Can be eaten raw or in the form of smoothies, salads. It is advisable not to throw away too many bananas and grapes, which contain a lot of sugar. Fruits and apples should be eaten more, which contain a considerable amount of fiber.
|First Breakfast 08. 00||2 red apples. A small cup of coffee is allowed|
|Lunch at 11 a. m.||1 banana|
|Lunch 14. 00||Orange with grapes|
|Snack 17. 00||Kiwi me pineapple|
|Darka 20. 00||2 green apples|
- Chop the pineapple and mango, cut with a blender. Add mint leaves to the smoothie.
- Grind the raspberries, sprinkle with mashed potatoes with sugar.
- Favorite fruits are cut into cubes and mixed. Boil the salad with lemon juice and 1 liter. natural honey
Fill the menu with green tea and fruit juices. It is best to avoid physical activity on the last day.
Leaving the diet
Unfortunately, after completing the diet course, those who lose weight begin to rely on forbidden foods, as a result of which the weight lost with so much difficulty returns quickly.
To avoid this, you should leave the diet without problems, gradually adding other ingredients to the diet. Importers it is important to avoid cakes, flour, fried foods, fatty foods in the first days. Physical activity will support weight loss.
Diet has a number of contraindications:
- stomach ulcer;
- kidney disease;
- chronic liver pathologies;
- diabetes mellitus;
- cardiovascular problems;
- pregnancy, breastfeeding.
You should not use a diet for diseases involving a strict diet.
Compared to most "6 petal" diets, it is considered beneficial, as a person who loses weight does not feel hungry. However, before contacting him, it is worth consulting a doctor, to identify possible contraindications.